Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Heavy Rain, Heavy Addiction



Okay so what if I actually haven't gotten the chance to sit down play this game but everyone who's come over to my house in the past week and a half has progressed in the storyline and its pretty wild....I sat in this same position and watched it as if it was a horror movie. It's crazy, this game was able to grab the attention of my friend who has no interest in video games at all. The game is really a horror/suspense film, a roll playing game of some sort, kinda like virtual reality accept without the big helmet. You control 4 different characters throughout the story, and every decision you make within these 4 different character has the ability to change the outcome of the whole storyline...I wont spoil the story because at the end of the day I want someone who reads this to actually play the game


Gia playing video games..whats good with the video game addict?
******

No comments:

Post a Comment