Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's About Time...




Last august I went to the beach with a couple of my friends, it was one of the best days ever, the weather was beautiful, just found out I landed the job im currently at now, and all was good, Sage had not one care in the world. When we finally get to the beach and out of the thrill of the moment we all race for the water.....-_- bad idea....should've thought smarter seeing how my iPhone was in my back fucking pocket! I felt like a dick...simply because it was a dickhead move, but we all flop sometime. The piece of shit phone survived unfortunetly and being the stubborn bastard I am, I refused to change my phone unless I was eligible for an upgrade to 3gs which given my series of unfortunate events...I wasnt. Fast foward tape (about 10 months later) I finally get my new iPhone. But now I'm tight cause I have no idea what I'm going to do when the 4g drops in July....fml


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment